You thought you were the only one looking forward to New Year’s Eve? Your pup wants to get in on the action too!
1. “I do not appreciate this cone human” & “Look how handsome I am in my hat!”
2. “What do you mean it’s the end of the year already?!”
3. “My headband is crooked human. How am I supposed to celebrate like this?”
4. “This is totally candid. I just always look this flawless and ready to party.”
5. “CONFETTI!” We’d like to think they’re also happy about the new year.
6. “So…who brought the corkscrew? Anyone?”
7. “New year means new treats!”
8. “This is how you use these, silly human.”
9. “Are you sure I won’t be overdressed at the party?”
10. “Yes, now everyone will know we are ready to party.”
11. “Like this human? I’m ready!”
12. “Posing next to it means I get some too right? The humans always seem so happy after having some.”
Is your pup ready for the new year? How did they celebrate (or not celebrate)? Let us know in the comments below!
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and reflect the views of the authors alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of the organization. Redbarninc.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. Please note that each situation is different, and you should always consult your veterinarian should you have any questions about your pet’s health.
Want to learn more about Redbarn?
Subscribe to learn the Redbarn story and get our latest content by email.